St. James Presbyterian Church is open for worship and building use! Before visiting the church building, however, please review the current recommendations from the St. James Session below.
COVID-19 Recommendations from Session
Effective January 9, 2022
In light of the steep rise in COVID-19 cases in Whatcom County, the Session at St. James Presbyterian Church recommends the following, effective immediately:
- Wear a surgical, KN95 or N95 mask while in the church building.
(Please note: Masks are required for those 5 years and up, regardless of vaccination status, per Washington State guidelines. Surgical masks are available at the front door.)
- Consider worshiping from home if you are:
- Over the age of 65 and at increased risk of complications from COVID-19
- A family with children who are unvaccinated
- Hold church meetings and events online when possible.
- If you haven’t already, get vaccinated or boosted to protect yourself and others.
Thank you for helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19!