Advent is here and Christmas is coming! As you begin the preparations, wrap presents, light candles, hang stockings, and embrace the darkness that gives way to the coming Light, may you feel the deep, abiding, loving presence of Christ this year.  We all know the temptation to make “this year better than the last.” We…

Pulse – October 2019 – Moving Boldly Ahead On October 5, I plan to run the Leavenworth Oktoberfest Half Marathon. This will be my second 13.1 mile race of the year, a goal I set back in January to complete two half marathons in 2019.  In 2010, I ran the Leavenworth Oktoberfest Marathon. It is…

[This post was first distributed as a part of our new members’ course in September 2019 — it’s a great description of who we are and what we do!] St. James Presbyterian Church is a welcoming, Christian community located in Historic Fairhaven. We welcome all to belong in the family of God and value lovingkindness,…

The people of God do many things in the world — serving, offering forgiveness, seeking reconciliation, spurring one another on in good deeds to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ’s love. From what do we draw to fuel this work? How do we know which direction to go? Where do we go to know God’s…

16th Annual Habitat for Humanity Raise the Roof Auction Saturday, April 28, 5:30-9:00, Northwood Hall (3240 Northwest Avenue – Belling- ham). This will be fun evening of music, games, appetizers, great dinner and drinks for only $45. Contact Gretchen Pfueller for tickets or purchase online through Habitat for Humanity Whatcom Co. DINE OUT FOR MAPLE…

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

©2024 St. James Presbyterian Church