Worship Materials for March 29, 2020
Bulletin – March 29, 2020 Bulletin
- ‘Tis So Sweet To Trust In Jesus – Follow along here!
- Breathe On Me, Breath of God – GTG 286
- Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing – GTG 475
Call to Worship
Thus says the Lord:
“I will put my breath within you, and you shall live.”
In gratitude, we praise the Giver of Life.
Jesus says: “I am the resurrection and the life.
In gratitude, we praise the Source of our Being.
We gather to worship the One who frees us from the grave
and stirs dry bones to life.
Spirit, come and enliven our worship!
Prayer of Confession
we have set our minds on wrong things—
on selfish gain, not generous service;
on pursuits that distract, not inspire;
on tasks that diminish, rather than give, life.
We long to set our minds on eternal things—
on your way of mercy and compassion;
on paths that lead to justice and peace;
on living as people of hope.
Spirit of God, dwell in us.
Give us grace when we fall short,
transform our hearts and renew our minds,
and set us free to follow you faithfully.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen
A video of the live service stream will be available by 10:30 am Sunday morning. You can click on the video to stream the service. Check back and refresh your page to receive new content.
For additional tools and the ability to comment and interact, please go over to the stream on Facebook Live via http://www.facebook.com/saintjamespres
Zoom Stream Info:
- Download the Zoom app for your computer: https://zoom.us/download
- Join Zoom Meeting – https://zoom.us/j/612178482
- Meeting ID: 612 178 482OR
- Dial by your location
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- Meeting ID: 612 178 482
- Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/adw5lybw3e
Each week’s video will be saved and found for replay at http://www.saintjamespres.org/sermons