Our progressive, welcoming congregation in historic Fairhaven seeks a Worship & Music Leader to oversee our church’s music programs and lead musical worship at our weekly Sunday gathering.
St. James has a historic legacy of high-quality musical offerings, including choral, orchestral, and organ music. The congregation is familiar with hymn-singing, praise songs, as well as contemporary musical pieces.
The Worship & Music Leader works closely with the Pastor of St. James in the selection of Sunday morning music and assists in leading the congregation in worship.
Best-fit Skills Desired:
- Familiarity with hymn leading and song selection
- Willingness explore creative musical offerings
- Strong collaboration skills
- The ability to direct choirs
- Volunteer coordination and development
- Dedication to excellence and service
Applications due by May 15, 2019.
Please submit a cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
910 14th St.
Bellingham, WA 98225